CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Passion is knowing what you want & never stopping until you have it.

HELLO PEOPLE .
Were you SEXCITED from last week's topic? ;) Are u STILL turned on ? :D Come for more SEXCITING stuff this week!!

How do I know she's the one?
How do I know he's the one?
Should I date now?
How do I know when is the "right time"?
How far should I go on a date? Holding hands? A light kiss?
Do I have to go to France to do a french kiss???

Come with your questions on guys , girls , dating and sex . :D And our friendly leaders will TRY their best to answer your questions ;)
Of course, be prepared to answer some questions on your own!

Date:
Saturday, 16th August 2008
Time: 2:00pm SHARP!
Venue: Room 118, DreamCentre
What to bring: Yourself, Bible (if you have one!) , notebook and pen (bound to have lots of notes to take down of the opposite sex ;)

0 comments: