CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ALANNA! :D

Hey Guys :),

when you read this note I will probably be back in the States already D: . Anyways THANK YOU so much for everything!! Letting me be in your CG and letting me be you guys' friend :D. Thanks especially for strengthening my faith in GOD!! I had a really great time in PCG2, it was blast, even though it was short. I really liked DUMC, it was my first church in Malaysia, and you guys were my first friends :]. Oh, while I'm gone can you guys please pray for my family! Please pray that my dad will get a job, and that GOD will show His path for us soon.

Anyways, all you guys take care :D!! I hope you did well on your SPM/PMR/Exams. You guys are all VERY smart, I'm sure you guys will pass with flying colors, I just know it :D I will try to bring back all the stuff you guys asked for... like Magic tricks..Daniel I'll try bringing back magic tricks..Maybe a magical flying rabbit, or a flying carpet?

I will miss you guys tons and tons! Come and visit me in the states :D



we'll miss you too, babe!

0 comments: