CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

We sing , we dance , we steal things .

Cell Outing
(in 1Utama , 3June '08 )


Jaslynn, Melissa and Karlynn... waiting for the rest to arrive!

(Well, actually just Paul and Ryan!)

The whole bunch of them took 45 minutes just to decide on where to eat... concerns were budget but they wanted NICE western food... so ended up going to Kenny Rogers! After lunch we went to watch Drillbit Taylor and then they decided to play pool!


Frank, Daniel and Ryan posing...


The only shot I could get with all of them together... the boys are SO fidgety, they can barely stand still for a proper group picture!



Daniel's pretty good at this!

Lastly, proof that I was there too... but I didn't play. Just pose for fun only haha.. Overall the outing was pretty good, especially since I didn't have to plan a thing! Jason and Ryan came up with the idea, planned it, called everyone and made all the necessary arrangements. I didn't have to think or worry about anything at all!! (Except making them decide on where to eat!) hahaha... I love my cell group!!



copyrighted from Jess's blog .

0 comments: